- local settlement perishes, leaving behind evidence not to be found for a thousand years.
- Russian Fur Traders pass through the region
- Red Hook founded by prospector Douglass Hook while looking for gold.
- Garnett brothers make a small fortune on miners following rumors of gold.
- Hook leaves having never found gold.
- Local Indians massacred by notorious Indian Hunter Howard Prize.
- Town grows.
- Founder Families of Garnett and Prize compete for Mayor.
- Derik Garnett wins by default when Howard Prize is found dead, killed by a wild animal.
- Smith-Williams family gets into the bootlegging business and makes a fortune.
- Nathon Prize Sr. makes a fortune in advertising in NY, but fails to beat Garnett in RH Mayoral elections when he moves to Red Hook.
- Sylvester Smith-Williams & Lilly Garnett marry, uniting their family fortunes.
- Nathan Prize Sr. again fails to beat Garnett in RH Mayoral elections.
- Sylvester Smith-Williams disappears under mysterious circumstances.
- Last of the timber-mills close.
- William Cross buys gun store.
- Eibon Stone becomes Sheriff after Gerald Berlin retires.
- Tessa Pelham’s savage death; Richard Abaddon, boyfriend, leaves town, while her brother, John Pelham, is institutionalized.
- Nathan Prize Jr. moves back to RH
- Construction of Prison begins over civil protest, causing Mayor Frank Garnett to fall out of favor.
- Construction of Prison finishes.
- June: Aryan Brotherhood set up business in Red Hook.
- November: Nathan Prize elected Mayor when Frank Garnett decides not to run for re-election; Sheiman elected Coroner; Stone re-elected as Sheriff.
- Jones family open Jefferson Wood Products.
- October: Jorgensen becomes Warden of Prison.
- Mexican Mafia arrive & take over dealing in Red Hook.
- Deputy Antony Banks is shot in the head by escaped convict Daniel Parker, and though he is initially declared dead makes a spectacular recovery; loss of an eye leaves him on medical disability, however, and he retires.
- January: Caroline Walsh and Joseph Nainking transfer from Seattle to Red Hook, replacing Banks and expanding the Sheriff’s department.
- February: Samantha Bergoi moves back to Red Hook to live with her grandmother, Lilly Garnett-Smith-Williams.
- June: First “Crow Woman” sighting.
- July: First Indian artifacts discovered at site up in mountains.
- August: Protest over desecration of Indian site.
- December: Yakuza mobster Matsume Hiro transferred to RH Prison.
- 1st week of January: Aryan Brotherhood member Jimmy D arrested for drug dealing.
- 2nd week: Curator OHannigan claims the Museum is haunted.
- Abaddon returns to town, hired by Mayor Prize as a personal assistant.
- 3rd week: Deputy Sargent Marshal intercepts Mexican Mafia.
- 4th week: Jimmy D goes to trial, conviction seems certain.
- 1st week of February: Town Hall meeting reveals several new faces in town.
- 3rd week of February: Sammantha Burgoi’s Birthday Party.